We are pleased to reveal our new market layout with the following social distances measures in place to ensure a safe shopping environment for both our customers and traders:
– An enclosed market square area with a marshalled entry/exit point so that we can safe fully control numbers of people in and out of the market.
– A marked queueing space along the back of our tents outside thesquare (for if and when needed).
– A one-way system for customers to walk around and visit each of the stalls.
– Hand sanitiser station at the entry/exit point and also a second point in the market for our customers to use.
– Traders have carried out their own risk assessment and will have additional measures for their own stall in place.
We kindly ask that all customers respect social distance measures when visiting the market and we thank you for your patience and support in the repopening of Truro Farmers Market! We can’t wait to be back on Lemon Quay!