Open throughout lockdown – November 2020
We are pleased to announce that our weekly outdoor markets in both Truro and Falmouth will remain open throughout this next lockdown. In line with Government guidance we will operate with ‘essential stalls’ only, including:
All food drink and grocery
Hot food stalls – takeaway only
Plants and Flowers
Sadly, our lovely craft and charity stalls all come under the bracket of ‘non essential’ and are not permitted to trade throughout this lockdown. We look forward to welcoming them back when they are permitted to do so.
Our weekly market days and opening hours will remain the same as always.
Tuesday – The Moor, Falmouth, 9am – 1.30pm
Wednesday – Lemon Quay, Truro, 9am – 3.30pm
Saturday – Lemon Quay Truro, 9am – 3.30pm
We will continue to provide a safe, socially distanced, outdoor shopping environment for all our customers and traders. Including:
– An enclosed market square area with a marshalled entry/exit point so that we can safely control numbers of people in and out of the market.
– A clear queueing space along the back of our tents outside the square (for if and when needed).
– A one-way system for customers to walk around and visit each of the stalls.
– Hand sanitiser station at the entry/exit point for customers to use.
– In addition, all stall holders have carried out their own risk assessment and will have additional measures for their own stall in place.
We kindly ask that all customers respect these social distance measures when visiting the market and we thank you for your patience and support throughout 🙏
We hope to see you very soon!