You can find us in our usual spots but with slightly reduced hours, which are as follows:
Truro, Lemon Quay: Saturday 9am -1pm (from Saturday 9th Jan)
Falmouth, The Moor: Tuesday 9am – 1pm (from Tuesday 12th Jan)
The market is proud to offer essential products – i.e. food and drink – in the open air, in a socially-distanced environment with procedures in place for your safety. We have a one-way system, plenty of space, and hand sanitiser at every stall, so you can shop with peace of mind and perhaps even a little enjoyment! So why not avoid the busy supermarkets and support local producers during this latest lockdown?
Our revolving selection of fresh produce and small-batch, handmade foodstuffs will help you kickstart 2021 in a healthy and positive way, giving you loads of fodder for delicious home-cooked meals.
Our traders are ready with a friendly welcome and will be happy to offer tips and advise on how to get the most out of their products; for many of our regular customers this socially-distanced interaction is something of a lifeline during these troubled times.
You can expect to find 10-15 traders at each market – keep an eye on social media for details, as the mix of stallholders will offer refreshing variety each week. However, you’re sure to discover a good selection of the following at each market:
- Meat from traditional farms
- Award-winning dairy products
- Fish caught locally and sustainably
- Locally grown and organic vegetables
- Delicious sweet and savoury baked goods
- Small-batch artisan coffee
- Hand-made preserves, local honey and fermented foods
- Premium cooking and store cupboard ingredients, including handmade sauces, sea salt, olives and locally-grown chillies
- Award-winning spirits distilled in Cornwall
We look forward to welcoming you at the market soon!